gloves manufacturer in vietnam, disposable gloves manufacturer in china, medical gloves manufacturers in china, nam viet glove jsc. vietn...
gloves manufacturer in vietnam, disposable gloves manufacturer in china, medical gloves manufacturers in china, nam viet glove jsc. vietnam, nitrile gloves manufacturer in china
Detailed instruction for successful contracting with Gold Garment:
Step 1: Prepare the Purchase Order, documents included:
- LOI sent to Gold Garment company, clearly specify the needs of the buyer.
- Business registration of the Buyer.
- D card / ID card of the legal representative of the business.
- The latest finacial proof/bank guarantee at the time of making LOI that the Buyer has the minimum financial capacity equal to the percentage required by Gold Garment.
Step 2: Submit PO
- PO sent to the company through a broker.
Step 3: Receive and Review documents.
- Gold Garment receives PO from the broker, then processes the Order review with evaluation indicators.
- Results will be given after 2-4 days of reviewing.
Step 4: Notifying of the result.
- After the reviewing, if the PO is approved, Gold Garment will send an invitation to the Buyer through the broker.
- The broker will notify the result to the Buyer, and will send the picture of the invitation to the Buyer in advance.
Step 5: Signing consulting and brokerage contracts
- When the PO is accepted, the buyer will enter into brokerage and consulting contracts with relevant brokers and consultants.
- 100% of consulting and brokerage fee will be locked into accounts with terms of disbursement according to the agreement of the parties negotiated and agreed.
Step 6: Signing a contract with Gold Garment.
- After consulting and brokerage contracts have been successfully signed, the Buyer will receive the official invitation of Gold Garment in both soft and hard copies, as well as the appointment to discuss the details of the final official contract.
- After reaching agreement on the contract as well as checking the quantity and quality of the goods, the two parties will sign an official contract
Step 7: DisbursementImmediately after signing the official contract:
- - Buyer pays 20% of the total order value for the factory. After that, every time the buyer takes a batch of goods, he will pay all the value of the batch that he took at the time of taking. 20% paid will be deducted from the last pickup.
- 75% of consulting money will be disbursed. The remaining 25% will be disbursed according to the loading schedule.
- 100% of the bonuses paid to brokers will be disbursed.
Step 8: Freight
- Based on the terms agreed in the official contract or the goods delivery party in accordance with the regulations.
We produce Protective Clothing Kit, Click to View:
- Protective Clothing
- Medical Face Mask
- Cloth Face Mask
- Coverall Suit
- Hood Cap
- Shoe Leggins
- Nitrile Gloves